This will (somewhat) chronicle the next, and so far best, chapter in my life! I've moved to Hockessin, DE with an amazing woman that I am happy to call my fiance, and soon my wife. I also have a great house, dog, and couldn't be happier!

24 January 2010

It's been a while...

As you can no doubt see from the date, I haven't exactly been current in my postings!

In short: no racing last year due to a lingering hamstring injury; I've moved to Hockessin, DE; I am engaged (and soon to be married) to a wonderful woman, Tanya, from my previous posts; and now I'm enjoying being a homeowner!

What follows is a sometimes-updated view of the things we are working on to make an already great house wonderful.

I'll also throw in a few anecdotes from time to time on some of the other things we're doing!!!

Enjoy!

No comments: