This will (somewhat) chronicle the next, and so far best, chapter in my life! I've moved to Hockessin, DE with an amazing woman that I am happy to call my fiance, and soon my wife. I also have a great house, dog, and couldn't be happier!

10 October 2008

Last Shore Weekend - and Long Overdue Post!

Wow, it's been a while! Between studying for the LSAT, which thankfully ended last Saturday....now I just have two weeks to wait on the score....work, trying to recover from a nagging hamstring injury, and moving again; I have been very remiss in postings.

During that time, I've met Tanya. Tanya is a lawyer working in Delaware, and we've been dating for almost two months. Things couldn't be going better and we have an absolute blast every time we're together. This post is from one of those times.
These pictures are from a trip we took "down the Shore" last month. Note: if you're from the Philly area, you do NOT go down TO the Shore....you go down the Shore. Anyway, her aunt and uncle have a shore house in Sea Isle, NJ and we spent a weekend (one of the last) in 90 degree sunshine on the beach. They were very generous to let us use the place for the weekend and we thoroughly enjoyed every minute we spent there.

Great weekend, good food, a little guitar, relaxing, and great company!

Here are some shots.

A good pic from the beach:

Another good pic of the beach, and notice the sky!:And my personal favorite....
More new posts as soon as I can get them ready!!!

No comments: