This will (somewhat) chronicle the next, and so far best, chapter in my life! I've moved to Hockessin, DE with an amazing woman that I am happy to call my fiance, and soon my wife. I also have a great house, dog, and couldn't be happier!

10 October 2008

The Philly Beer Fest!!!

The LSAT was a week away....I hadn't done well on my last few practice tests....so what was the answer:

Tanya, me, two of the people she works with and one of their wives all joined forces at the 'fest. It was a really good time - lots of great German style beers. Most of them had some kind of Oktoberfest theme, but they were all pretty tasty. We were able to start with a big stein of Spaten - we both chose the Oktoberfest brew. The rest were all in a small "tasting" glass, but hey - it was as many as you wanted!

I think the pics tell the best story...

Here's how it all started

Clay and Shannon - Clay works with Tanya at the same firm

Clay and I enjoyed the most amount of beer, I think. And I, at times, enjoyed two at once!






Tanya, at times, relies on her Blackberry rather extensively. I give her grief about it, but I know that I'll probably be doing the exact same thing in about four years! Or at least I hope so...
Here is me mocking her. I'm "worshipping" the Blackberry - or "crack"berry, as it's apparently very addictive!

I finally had to just go get a beer...We had a blast! Can't wait for the next big Philadelphia drinking festival. Not sure when, who, or where; but in this city it's a guarantee. Possibly if the Phils keep winning in the NLCS!!!







1 comment:

John Silkman said...

Armour, your crackberry comment was spot-on. You touched a nerve with this Crackberry Widower. Crackberry Kills.