This will (somewhat) chronicle the next, and so far best, chapter in my life! I've moved to Hockessin, DE with an amazing woman that I am happy to call my fiance, and soon my wife. I also have a great house, dog, and couldn't be happier!

23 June 2008

Another Untimely Passing

Another icon has passed. As anyone who knows me will tell you, George Carlin was by far my favorite comedian. Not only was he genuinely the funniest performer I have ever watched, I also admired his intelligence. When serious, George Carlin could make legitimate points to challenge even the smartest minds. Even when he put a comedic edge to his philosophies, once you stopped laughing, it usually made you think, “…you know – he’s right.”

Thank you for the laughs, George. I'll miss you.

George Carlin

12 May 1937 - 22 June 2008

R.I.P.

No comments: