This will (somewhat) chronicle the next, and so far best, chapter in my life! I've moved to Hockessin, DE with an amazing woman that I am happy to call my fiance, and soon my wife. I also have a great house, dog, and couldn't be happier!

10 June 2008

Swim and Run Today

Not an exciting day....I went to work...

But first, I swam and lifted, then decided to run in the record breaking heat again. There is a method to my madness though. While it's record breaking now, it will be normal in a few weeks and that is when a lot of the races start. So, this is a good acclimation for that heat that is coming up.

Morning:

Swim / Lift chest and tris
750 yds (250 warm up, 4 x 100, 150 cool down), 14:16, Overall avg 1:54/100 yd

Slow, but at least I'm not getting slower. I'm consistently slow.

Afternoon:

Run
Plan - 5 mi
Actual, 5.02, 44:21, 8:50/mi, AHR-163

Another ridiculously hot run. Felt a little bad towards the end, so I had to slow waaaay down. But, I finished no problem and the legs felt good so I think I'm plenty ready for Saturday. The real test is going to be the Olympic distance in a week and a half!

1 comment:

Holly said...

And I? I drank some red wine, ate some red meat...and didn't exercise 'tall!

:)

Love,

yoah Sistah