This will (somewhat) chronicle the next, and so far best, chapter in my life! I've moved to Hockessin, DE with an amazing woman that I am happy to call my fiance, and soon my wife. I also have a great house, dog, and couldn't be happier!

18 June 2008

Not quite sure what he's doing...

A while back, Holly told me about these corrugated cardboard things that cats apparently love to scratch. They are supposed to save your furniture, and every cat I've seen with them can't get enough. Plus, they put a ton of catnip in them.

So, I had these on the floor for a while and in order to maximize their use - I flip them after he wears out one side. This exposes new cardboard for scratching and also exposes all the catnip that fell to the bottom.

The new catnip made him go absolutely nuts. As you can see, he ripped one of the cardboard things out of the holder, got a ton of torn up cardboard all over the place, and then when he finally calmed down, he fell asleep with his head in the box. He started to open his eyes as I was taking the picture, but he slept like this for a while.

Strange cat...


No comments: